Mrs Carter and Mrs Wallace
In Year 3, we embrace Mr Davies' love of outdoor activities and so we will spend a lot of time learning, exploring and keeping fit outside, as well as regularly using the forest school area. Last year class 3 embarked on a new challenge of completing a daily mile using the new running track in the school grounds; we look forward to taking on this challenge again during the next year.
In year 3 we love reading and utilise the variety of texts available in the class as well as using the school library. We also creating models and focusing on mini-projects.
We are looking forward to learning about Ancient Egypt, Cornwall, The Stone Age and going on adventures this year as part of our Year 3 topics.
- Y3 Spring 1 Parent Overview - Our Cornwall
- Y3 Our Cornwall Homework Menu Spring 1
- Spring 1 - The Grumpy Fisherman of Polperro text
- Grumpy Fisherman Story Map
- Science KO - Spring 1 Plants
- History KO - Spring Cornwall
- RE KO - Spring 1 Cornish Festivals
- DT KO - Spring 1 The Pasty