Welcome to Year 2!
In Year 2, we like to have lots of fun and be creative. We are looking forward to starting the new school year with our exciting topic 'Going on Safari' where we will learn about different animals, sketch and draw and read lots of exciting themed stories. We love reading in class 2 and have lots of opportunities to do this during the school day. We also enjoy using a variety of resources to help us with our learning, especially in maths and will be utilising these during the school year.
We have lots of exciting topics planned for the year including: Castles, Knights and Princesses, The Great Fire of London and In the Deep Dark Woods.
- Y2 Spring 1 In the Deep Dark Woods Planning Overview for Parents
- Year 2 Homework Menu Spring 1
- Year 2 Letter to Parents - Spring 1
- Little Red Riding Hood story text to learn
- Year 2 Spring 1 Science - Plants
- Year 2 Spring 1 RE
- Year 2 Spring 1 Geography
- Year 2 Spring 1 Art - Andy Goldsworthy