Tamar - Year 4
In Year 4, we like to be creative and have lots of fun! Miss Mabin likes to try something new and will always be thinking of inventive ways to adapt lessons and teach new learning. We love reading, history and completing art projects among other learning, and if we can be outside...even better.
We enjoy getting to grips with our timetables, we play lots of games to enhance our understanding, this involves setting ourselves challenges, beating the clock and using our outdoor environment.
We love being creative and using story maps to learn our class texts, then use our knowledge and imagination to create our own versions. We love reading and sharing stories and have some great class stories to read together as well as a range of books to choose from.
We have some fantastic topics to cover this year such as Rainforest, Roman Invasion and Disaster. These topics link with our history and geography learning as well as with other subjects such as science, art and design and technology.
- History Y4 KO Autumn 1st half Plymouth
- RE Y4 KO Autumn 1 - Trinity
- Music Y4 KO
- Science Y4 KO Autumn 1 - Energy
- Year 4 Autumn 1 Parent Planning Overview Plymouth.
- Year 4 Autumn 2 Parent Planning Overview Rainforests
- Year 4 Spring 1 Parent Planning Overview Romans
- Year 4 Spring 2 Parent Planning Overview Disasters
- Year 4 Summer 1 Parent Planning Overview Anglo Saxons
- Year 4 Summer 2 Parent Planning Overview European Neighbours