Lynher Class - Year 5
Lynher Class is Year 5 and takes children into upper Key Stage Two. The exciting topics children learn about in Lyhner Class are:
- Earth and Space
- Film and Theatre
- Ancient Greece
The wide range of topics builds on the children's previous learning whilst also supports their continued learning. In Year 5, a range of exciting learning opportunities are used to enhance the learning including a murder mystery day, a theatre visit and workshop and more.
Last year, we were fortunate to have a visit from music specialist Mr Montgomery-Smith. He came for an hour for four weeks. A range of music skills and understanding were developed which resulted in creating a whole class piece of music titled the storm. The children used a mixture of both pitched and unpitched musical instruments. We hope he can come again!
- Autumn 2 Parent Planning Overview Earth and Space
- Autumn 2 Homework Menu
- A Grand Day Out text to learn
- A Grand Day Out Story Map
- Y5 Spring 1 Film and Theatre Planning Overview
- Y5 Spring 2 The Vikings Planning Overview
- Y5 Summer 1 Ancient Greece Planning Overview