Loveny Class - Year 2
Welcome to Year 2!
In Year 2, we like to have lots of fun and be creative. We are looking forward to starting the new school year with our exciting topic 'Going on Safari' where we will learn about different animals, sketch and draw and read lots of exciting themed stories. We love reading in class 2 and have lots of opportunities to do this during the school day. We also enjoy using a variety of resources to help us with our learning, especially in maths and will be utilising these during the school year.
We have lots of exciting topics planned for the year including: Castles, Knights and Princesses, The Great Fire of London and In the Deep Dark Woods.
- Going on a Safari Parent Planning Overview Autumn 1st half
- Loveny Class - Autumn 1st half Homework Menu
- The Hare and the Tortoise text to learn
- Y2 Music Knowledge Organiser
- Y2 Autumn 1 Geog UK and Kenya
- Y2 Autumn 1 RE Who is a Muslim and how do they live?
- Y2 Autumn 1 Science
- Year 2 Autumn 1st half - Going on a Safari
- Year 2 Autumn 2nd half India Planning Overview
- Year 2 Spring 1st half In the Deep Dark Woods Planning Overview
- Year 2 Spring 2nd half Great Fire of London Planning Overview
- Year 2 Summer 1st half - The Age of Engineering
- Year 2 Summer 2nd half - Castles, Dragons and Knights